Tuition and Payment Policies
Teen and PBT Classes Only
|5 Class Passes
90 day expiration
|10 Class Passes
150 day expiration
- All accounts are required to enroll in auto-pay and have a credit or debit card on file to register.
- $30 registration fee due on enrollment (1 fee per family). Fee is waived when enrolling in continuous sessions.
- Tuition is based on the full year (11 months instruction) and is due when enrolled; for your convenience, it is payable in eleven monthly installments, or in a single payment.
- Monthly Payments: First month’s tuition and a $30 registration fee (new families only) are due at time of enrollment. Remaining monthly tuition payments will be auto-charged to the payment method on file the 1st of each month for the length of the year. Registration implies a commitment to the full year, so please read our early withdrawal policy. All tuition is non-refundable.
- Pay in Full: You may save 10% by paying for the year (11 months) in full. Please contact us to arrange a yearly payment. Note: All tuition paid is non-refundable.
Early Withdrawal Policy
- Monthly Payments: You must notify our office via email (email@example.com) 14 days prior to the new month, or you will be charged for that month. If a dancer stops coming to class, he or she will not automatically dropped. If you drop and later re-enroll, the registration fee will be reapplied.
Proration Policy and Mid-Year Enrollment
- During the 2018/2019 session calendar, there is an average of 3.5 classes per month. Holidays, months with fewer classes, or missed classes will not be prorated. Note: The EVBA holiday calendar is based off of the local school district (Mesa, Tempe, Chandler) calendar.
- When enrolling mid-month, your first month of enrollment will be prorated.
Attendance and & Makeup Policy
- Absences must be reported by phone, text, or email to the studio a minimum of 2 hours prior to class start time to qualify for make-up classes.
- Students are allowed one make-up class per month within 30 days from when the original absence at the student’s level or below.
- All tuition is non-refundable, except in the case of serious illness or injury, which must be verified by a doctor’s certificate.