Here is everything you need to know about enrolling.
DISCOVER DANCE PROGRAM GUARANTEE:
We offer something that nobody else does – a money-back guarantee. If after 3 classes, your child is not having the time of their life in class or it is decided that we are not the best studio for your family, you will receive a refund for the remaining classes. To be eligible for this offer, your child must be a new student, have arrived on time and attended the first 3 classes of the session.
SESSION BASED CLASSES/CAMPS:
Full payment is due at registration. Pricing will be prorated if joining during mid-session.
SCHOOL YEAR PROGRAM:
A $20 registration fee (per family) and the first month tuition payment is due at registration. Tuition will be prorated for mid-month enrollment. Tuition is based on the entire school year (36 classes) and paid in 10 monthly installments. To help you and our studio budget, the monthly installments are the same regardless of how many weeks/classes are in the month. Credits are not given for holidays as they are accounted for in the yearly tuition rate.
MONTHLY TUITION PAYMENTS:
- All families are required to have a valid credit card on file. Tuition is processed between the 1st and 3rd of each month through our automated payment system. Cash/checks are not accepted.
- Parents are responsible for updates to payment information. Declined payments will result in a $15 fee. Tuition and fee must be paid by the 10th to avoid a $20 late fee. The student will be dropped from the program if tuition and fees are not paid by the 20th the of the month. All tuition paid is non-refundable.
- Dance is a skill that takes years to learn and takes commitment. We are dedicated to instilling the joy of dance in your child so that they will love the process of learning, but they must attend regularly to improve.
- Tuition is not prorated for absences.
- Absences must be reported before start of class time to be eligible for a make-up. This can be done through the parent portal – a link is on the website.
- 1 make-up class per calendar month for students taking 1 class per week and 2 make-up classes per calendar month for students taking 2 or more classes per week.
- Make-ups must be completed within 30 days of the original absence. If you schedule a make-up class and miss that class, you will NOT be given a make-up for your missed make-up class.
- Student must be currently enrolled in a class and billing account in good standing to be eligible to do make-ups.
- Make-ups should be pre-scheduled. If you just show up, we cannot guarantee a spot will be available.
DROPPING A CLASS (Weekly School Year Classes):
Students are enrolled through the end of the school year unless you notify us otherwise. If you would like to drop a class, you must submit the withdrawal notification form found on the website. Notification must be made 14 days prior to the 1st of the month to stop payment for the following month. There are no refunds or credits given. If you drop and later re-enroll, the current registration fee and tuition rates will apply.